Thanh Hoang (owner of THOMAS ROOFING)
To work with a vibrant and innovative team in a dynamic work environment that will challenge my communication skills and broaden my areas of expertise in the PROPERTY DAMAGE ASSETMENT.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Exceptional skills in roofing- RESIDENTAL AND COMMERICAL ROOF.
- (TPO, PVC, MOBITMEN, EPDM, HOT MOP, TORCH DOWN, 2 PLIES- 4 PLIES, METAL, ETC.)
- Used Xactimate for 8 years. Understand the break down of the units amount, contest on regional prices and sub cost.
- Fluent in English, Vietnamese. and Intermediate level Spanish
- Project Manager – work and coordinate with subs contractor (roof, sheetrock, gutter, painter, window, garage, etc.
– Does personal work on roofing when Emergency Repair is required
- UTI Graduated associated degree in Automotive and Diesel industry
- 2 years in Baton Rouge Community College General Study
- Licensed and certified in Roofing in the state of Louisiana
Recently- Appraiser for lawyer – flood, fires, sewer, roofing Jan’18-now
- Work on and asset $350K COMMERCIAL ROOF- Jan ‘17- now
(Mobitmen), AC system, electrical, interior repair
-Coordinate and deal with 6 tenants
- Work on and asset $750K COMMERCIAL ROOF- Jan ‘09- Jan ‘16
(Mobitmen), AC system, electrical, interior repairs.
Coordinate and deal with 18 tenants
3. Work and reside in OKC. Jan ‘04- Jan ‘09
– Inspect over 1000 Roofs and beyond
– Replace and repair over 350 Roofs and beyond
– Draft estimate for damage properties due to fire, water, and hail such as apartment complex, Liquor store, convenient store, restaurants, dry cleaning
– help customer file lost income, rental, inventory
– help customer set up temporary work site while the construction is perform
-Draft estimate for MANSELL, ENGEL, & COLE. HUMMEL LAW, LEWIS AND ASSOCIATES (public adjuster firm)
- –Own and Built 2 restaurants: Hot Boiled in Austin, TX Jan ‘04- Jan ‘09
Yummie Pho in Kennewick, WA
- – Own and built VIP Hair salon, Crescent City auto Sale, Jan ’99- Jan ‘04
CB Auto, and a 4 plex